Edison Condominiums

Edison Condominiums For Sale/Rent

Price Change - 3 weeks ago
Condo For Rent
400 S 14th Street #1204
St Louis, MO 63103
Breckenridge 1400 6th Amd Subdivision

Edison Condominiums

The Edison is a boutique condo development situated above the Oyo Hotel in downtown St. Louis. The Edison has all the amenities of the hotel including a house charge account, secured parking, pool, hot tub and exercise facility.

Built in 1929 as a warehouse for J. C. Penney, the building was then sold to the Edison Brothers Stores as a warehouse for their retail stores until 1994 when the building was converted to a hotel and condominiums.

Added to the National Registry of Historic Places in 1998, the Edison proudly displays mural art by famed muralist Richard Haas depicting themes from the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair.

The property is conveniently located near interstate 64/40, Enterprise Center, St. Louis Union Station, Busch Stadium and Amtrak.

Written by Gregg Sharpe

Get More Info About This Building

    Best Time To Call

    400 S. 14th Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
    YEAR BUILT: 1928
    FLOORS: 13
    UNITS: 72
    HEIGHT: 176 ft