Printers Lofts For Sale/Rent
This development really helped propel the residential renaissance that Downtown St. Louis experienced and was one of the fastest developments to ever sell completely out.
This is a two-building development where both buildings are on the National Register of Historic Places.
The western building was formerly known as the Advertising or Mary Muffet building and was constructed in 1917 and the eastern building was called the Blackwell-Wielandy building which was constructed in 1907.
These buildings originally housed many different printing companies and were home to two of the city's leading book and stationery firms. Now they have been transformed into 72 beautiful residential industrial loft spaces.
Written by Gregg Sharpe
Get More Info About This Building
1611-1627 Locust, St. Louis, MO 63103
YEAR BUILT: 1917
HEIGHT: 127 ft